Windows Failed to Start? Simple steps to deal with it
Windows”Failed To Start” is displayed in the display when a user attempts accessing the corporate file from QuickBooks. QuickBooks desktop, however the file is opened on a different workstation. This usually occurs when the user accesses the company file using single-user mode. This is the most frequent error that happens when opening the file for company. This blog will provide you with information on the windows that stopped starting at 0xc00000f Windows 10, the causes, and solutions for troubleshooting. Stay tuned until the conclusion.
If you’re searching for a fast solution to solve Windows Failure to start and you want to resolve it immediately, get in touch with the QuickBooks certified QuickBooks experts at (toll free) 1-888-704-1357
Read more:- QuickBooks Error 1603
What is the cause of windows failing to start error to show up?
Here are the reasons that can cause windows to not start:
• QuickBooks desktop is old.
• The company’s data file is corrupt or damaged.
• QuickBooks desktop application is not able to switch into multi-user mode.
At this point, you know the cause that caused windows to not begin. We will now look at the solutions listed below to correct the issue. Possible Quick Fixes for Windows Failed to Start Below are the most efficient ways to troubleshoot and fix windows that have failed to start at 0xc00000f in Windows 10.:
Solution 1. Download the most recent version of QuickBooks
- Here are the steps you can take to upgrade your QuickBooks desktop:
- Close QuickBooks.
- Choose from the Windows Start menu.
- Search for the QuickBooks Desktop and right-click on the icon.
- Select Run as an administrator.
- If the screen with the Company Open screen appears, go to the Help menu and choose the option to update QuickBooks Desktop .
- Then, you can go to then the Options tab. Select Mark All, and then Save.
- Go to The Update Now tab, then select to check the Reset Update option.
- To download the update, select to download the update.
- After the update is complete you can open the company file once more.
- If you are still getting Windows Failure to start then proceed to the next step.
Solution 2. Disable Multi-User Access
- These steps are for the PC on which QuickBooks and the company file are saved:
- Open QuickBooks.
- Log into the QuickBooks company’s file with the username Administrator.
- Select File from the menu and then select Utilities.
- After that, you can select Stop Hosting Multi-User Account.
- In the event that Windows failed to start persists, proceed to the next step.
Solution 3. Name the .TLG or .ND files
- Renaming the files will repair the file’s data that was damaged by the company. Before proceeding, make backups of the company’s data:
- Within QuickBooks Move onto File menu. File menu.
- Choose the Switch to Single-User Mode option.
- Go back to the File menu and select Back up Company.
- Next, click Make Local Backup.
Choose Local Backup and select Next.
- In within the Local Section for Backups, click Browse and select the location you would like to save the backup file.
- Click OK, and save it now.
- Then, rename the files:
- Transfer to the folder that contains the company’s file.
- Locate the company’s file extensions with .ND as well as .TLG extensions.
- Exit QuickBooks.
- Download the most recent version of QuickBooks Tool Hub. QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Move to downloads and locate the QuickBooksToolHub.exe file you have downloaded.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to set up the tool hub.
- In addition, you must agree to the conditions and terms checkbox.
- It will appear that the QuickBooks Tool Hub icon on the desktop will be displayed.
- Run Quick Fix my File
- Double-click icon QuickBooks Tool Hub icon to open it.
- In the hub of tools, select Company Filing Issues.
- Click Quick Fix my File.
- The tool should run until it can repair the damage.
- Select OK after the tool is finished.
Read more:- QuickBooks Data migration failed unexpectedly
It’s all about Windows failed to start. We hope that the suggestions provided in the article help you solve the problem. If the issue persists you need help, contact QuickBooks’s QuickBooks Technical Support team. You can reach our customer service telephone number 1-888-704-1357.