Most Popular Ways to Prevent Under-Eye-Circles at Home
“Panda eyes” is something no one wants because they make us look older than our age and our face is lifeless and tired. Many methods of treating dark circles have also been studied to eliminate these obnoxious dark circles. Here are some of the most popular home remedies for under-eye-circles!
Briefly talk about under-eye-circles. This is a condition in which the skin under the lower eyelid is darker than the rest of the skin. Depending on the condition, cause and skin pigmentation, the color of these dark circles will be different. The most common dark circles today are blue halo, gray halo, purple halo and dark brown halo. Regardless of the color, they have a great influence on the overall face, reducing confidence when communicating.
The causes of under-eye-circles are many, but the most direct is due to poor blood circulation in the eye area. This causes the blood vessels under the eyes to stagnate and have a different color. The source of the problem comes from one of the following reasons:
- Stay up late, lose sleep
- Heredity, innate
- Living and eating habits
- Skin aging
- Dark eyes due to diseases (cardiovascular, liver, kidney, allergic rhinitis, asthma…)
- Hormonal disorder
To treat dark circles permanently, you need to determine the cause of your dark eye condition. Depending on the severity and lightness, under-eye-circles can be removed or blurred at home.
Also, do you know how to effectively take care of your face and body at home? Immediately click on the article Practical Beauty Tips For Face & SkinCare At Home – Step By Step Guide to take care of your skin to be smoother and more beautiful.
Fight under-eye-circles naturally
How to fight under-eye-circles with natural methods is the first thing that people will think of when they have dark circles under their eyes. The advantage of this method is that it is safe, does not cost much because the ingredients are very familiar and can be found easily. The downside is that they are only effective with mild dark circles. You also need to be patient for a long time to be effective.
Some of the most popular natural ways to remove dark circles under eyes today include:
▪ Apply cucumber: Take a clean cucumber, then cut 2 very thin slices and apply it to the eye area. Relax for 15-20 minutes and then wash it off.
▪ Apply tomato: Similar to cucumber, you can cut a tomato and apply it on the eye area. Or mash tomatoes and make a paste and leave it on for about 15 minutes and then wash it off.
▪ Aloe vera: The gel part of the aloe vera plant (aloe vera) contains a lot of nutrients. You can take this gel and apply it on the dark circles under your eyes for about 15 minutes.
▪ Tea grounds: Using tea bags after soaking the water is also a very effective way to combat dark circles. You just need to leave the tea bag in the freezer for about 30 minutes and then apply it to the eye area. Nutrients in green tea along with the cold help soothe and fade dark circles.
▪ Honey: Honey is rich in vitamin E and antioxidants, so it can be used to combat dark circles under the eyes. Just take some raw honey and apply it on the skin around the eyes for 15 minutes and then wash it off.
▪ Toothpaste: Take a small amount of toothpaste and apply it on the dark circles and leave it on for 5 minutes. Then use a cotton pad soaked in water to wash it off.
▪ Cold fresh milk: Fresh milk without sugar in the refrigerator is also an anti-dark circle ingredient that you should try. The way to do it is to use fresh milk to apply to the dark circles and massage for about 10-15 minutes and then wash it off.
▪ Rolling chicken eggs: Chicken eggs are often used to quickly dissolve blood clots, and the effect is also quite good with dark circles under the eyes. If you have dark circles due to lack of sleep or from vigorous rubbing, you can try. Just boil an egg, peel it and gently roll it on the skin under the eyes while it is still warm.
▪ Green tea ice cubes: Dissolve green tea powder and freeze into pellets. Every day, you just need to take an ice cube and apply it to the dark area under the eyes for about 15-20 minutes. This way not only prevents dark circles under the eyes but also reverses aging, helping to make the skin brighter.
▪ Salt: Quite surprising isn’t it? Just take a teaspoon of salt dissolved with a teaspoon of water and use a cotton ball to absorb this solution, gently rub the dark circles area for 2-3 minutes. Do it 2-3 times and you will see the dark circles fade away.
Note that when using the above methods, please wash your face before applying your eyes. And after applying eye wash, wash and apply eye moisturizer.
See also: Health Advantages Of Broccoli
Use anti-under-eye-circles creams
Although simple, these natural methods of fighting under-eye-circles are still quite time-consuming. Eye creams to remove dark circles are the products that you should think about to overcome this problem. The advantage of the main cream is that it has a faster effect, and is used quickly. However, the cost of creams to treat dark circles under the eyes is not cheap. You also have to know how to choose the right type. You can save money and get the quality creams with coupons on Findcouponhere.net. See now 10 Beauty Supply Stores To Buy Authentic Skincare & Cosmetics Items now to find the right brands for you and save the best discount codes
Anti-dark circles eye creams contain nutrients that have been isolated and proven to work to fade dark circles. The cream is also formulated to penetrate the eye skin more easily. They bring many effects that natural methods cannot match, such as: Skin care, anti-aging, smoothing wrinkles, nourishing the skin of the eye area healthy.
However, when choosing to buy anti-dark circles eye cream, you need to pay attention to:
▪ Carefully check the ingredients of the cream
▪ Choose to buy the right type for your skin because the eye skin is very thin, sensitive, and easily damaged
▪ Look carefully at the origin and origin to avoid buying fake goods
▪ See effective reviews from people who have used it to find out first!
▪ Persevere in use and do not be impatient to be effective, because the cream also takes time.
Fight dark circles with eye massage
Massage is not only an effective way to combat dark circles, but also brings many benefits. Such as: Anti eye fatigue, prevent diseases of myopia, astigmatism, farsightedness; Fades crow’s feet; Stimulate blood circulation in the eye area due to brighter skin and more vibrant eyes… Especially, this method only takes a few minutes, can be done after waking up or before going to bed for good effect.
To massage your eyes to treat dark circles, you can do 3 simple movements:
⎼ Use 4 fingers to gently pat around the eyes in a circular motion, especially the eye area with dark circles. Moving is like playing a piano. Do it 20 times.
⎼ Use your ring finger to massage the dark circles in a zigzag motion. Gently perform each eye 10 times.
⎼ Use your ring finger to make circular motions towards each other on the skin with dark circles. Do each side 10 times.
You should apply eye cream and then massage to increase the effectiveness of this method.
The above are the most popular home remedies to under-eye-circles. Hope you will take note and get healthy skin, vibrant eyes. If you have any useful ways, leave a comment below!