How to Check Waec Results Using Phone
If you’re a student who sat for the West African Examination Council (WAEC) exams, you may wonder how to check your WAEC result using your phone. Fortunately, checking your WAEC result is now easier than ever, thanks to the introduction of the WAEC Result Checker app.
With the WAEC Result Checker app, you can easily check your WAEC result on your phone without going to a WAEC office or waiting for your result to be released online.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to check your WAEC result using the WAEC Result Checker app:
1. Download the WAEC Result Checker app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
2. Launch the app and select your country.
3. Enter your examination number and your Examination.
4. Select the type of Examination you took (i.e., May/June or November/December).
5. Click on the ‘Check Result’ button.
6. Your WAEC result will be displayed on the screen.
7. Save or take a screenshot of your result for future reference.
That’s all you need to do to check your WAEC result using your phone. With the WAEC Result Checker app, you can easily and quicgoingur WAEC results without hassle.
What You Need to Check Your WAEC Result
It is very important tck your WAEC result to ensure you have passed all your subjects. Here is a guide on how to check your WAEC result using your phone.
1. Go to the WAEC website
2. Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number.
3. Select your Examination Year, i.e., 2018.
4. Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
5. Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card.
6. Click “Check Result.”
Your WAEC result will be displayed on the screen.
How to Check Your WAEC Result Using a Phone
It is now possible to check your WAEC result using your phone. This is a very convenient way to check your result, especially if you are not near a computer. Here are the steps to follow:
1. Go to the WAEC website.
2. Enter your 10-digit WAEC examination number. Examination 4-digit year of your Examination.
4. Enter the card serial number found on the back of your WAEC scratch card.
5. Enter the personal identification number (PIN) on your WAEC scratch card.
Your WAEC result will be displayed on your screen, and you can print it out or take a screenshot for future reference.
If you’re a student who sat for the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE), you may wonder how to check your results using your phone. In this article, we’ll show you how to do just that.
First, purchase a Scratch card from any WAEC office or accredited dealers. The cards are sold for N500 and N1000. Once you have the card, scratch off the pin and serial number at the back and keep them safe.
Next, open your phone’s browser and go to the WAEC result checking portal at https://www.waecdirect.org/. On the homepage, select your Examination type (WASSCE for School Candidates, May/June or Private Candidates, Nov/Dec) and enter your 10-digit Examination Number.
ThExaminationhe 4-digit year of your Examination, the card serial number, and the personal identification number (PIN) on the scratch card. Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button to access your results.
Congratulations! You’ve now learned how to check your WAEC results using your phone.