Ammonium Chloride Production Cost, Plant Cost Analysis 2022-2027 | Procurement Resource
The latest report titled “Ammonium Chloride Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, global procurement research, and consulting firm provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of Ammonium Chloride.
|Product Name||Ammonium Chloride|
|Process Included||Ammonium Chloride Production From the Solvay process|
Ammonium Chloride Production From Ammonia and Hydrochloric acid
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working CapitalVariable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
The Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with a detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs financial expenses, and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Ammonium Chloride production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Ammonium Chloride Production Process:
- Ammonium Chloride Production From the Solvay process: The study offers a detailed cost analysis of ammonium chloride as a product of the Solvay process for the production of sodium carbonate. The ammonia absorbs and bubbles up through the brine and then through the ammoniated brine and sodium bicarbonate (Baking soda), the carbon dioxide is bubbled up and precipitates out of the solution. Hence, carbon dioxide produces carbonic acid when it is dissolved in water and dissociates to produce H+ ions. After that Ammonia reacts with the H+ ions in the brine and reacts with it to form Ammonium ions (Na+) which further react with HCO3– and produce sodium hydrogen carbonate and is precipitated and removed from the carbonating tower and is heated at 300 degree Celsius forming sodium carbonate.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/ammonium-chloride-production-by-solvay-process/requestsample
- Ammonium Chloride Production From Ammonia and Hydrochloric acid: This report involves a detailed cost analysis of ammonium chloride production by a chemical reaction of gaseous ammonia with hydrochloric acid. For the formation of pure ammonium chloride, the ammonia hydroxide and diluted HCL are mixed together. While the solution is being constantly stirred, the ammonium hydroxide slowly interacts with the hydrochloric acid. The crystallisation process is then initiated by heating the solution with this, crystals of ammonium chloride are formed, and they are further dried and chilled separately.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/ammonium-chloride-production-from-ammonia-hcl/requestsample
Ammonium chloride is a white inorganic crystalline salt and is highly soluble in water and other compounds such as glycerol, Methanol, Ammonia, and hydrazine. The boiling point of ammonium chloride is 520 degrees Celsius, and its density is 1.53 g/cm³. The chemical formula of Ammonium chloride is NH4Cl, and its molecular weight is 53.9 g/mol. Ammonium Chloride is referred to as Sal ammoniac in the naturally occurring mineralogic form. The solutions of Ammonium Chloride are generally mildly acidic. In fertiliser, ammonium chloride is employed as a nitrogen source. Ammonium Chloride is utilised as a flavouring agent in several types of liquorice.
The market is expanding due to the increasing usage of ammonium chloride in food, medicine, and other industrial applications. Additionally, the expanding need for ammonium chloride in agriculture is anticipated to drive market expansion. The market is also escalating because of the growing usage in the food processing industry and in the manufacture of textiles and leather.
Key Questions Answered in the Ammonium Chloride Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Ammonium Chloride market?
- What are the various processes used for Ammonium Chloride production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Ammonium Chloride?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Ammonium Chloride?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Ammonium Chloride?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Ammonium Chloride?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up an Ammonium Chloride production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Ammonium Chloride production?
- What is the time frame for Ammonium Chloride plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Ammonium Chloride?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Ammonia- https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/ammonia
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate- https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/ammonium-lauryl-sulphate
- Ammonium Nitrate- https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/ammonium-nitrate
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Christeen Johnson
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA